Monday 18 April 2011

loving daisies!

Very quick post, 'cos it is ridiculous o'clock and I really should be in bed as I have to get up for work tomorrow!

I am nearly there with my daisy blanket! I have started the border so expect a Finished! post anytime soon! This blanket has been a bit of a learning curve so it is far from perfect but I am still happy with my happy daisies - hence the new blog header...

The garden is really moving on a-pace now...


This was taken early yesterday morning before the day brightened up a bit - the daffodils have finished and the leaves are coming on almost all of the trees now. That little splash of white near the greenhouse is a Spirea that my mum gave me that she says is called "Bridal Wreath". I should really take a closer pic because it is beautiful this year.

Enough for now, bed beckons, just a few more daisy pics...!




Yum!

Til next time, 
Sx



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving those daisy's too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing it finished. Love the new header !!!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love to read your thoughts.