Tuesday 7 February 2012

finding colour in the snow...

The sun shone today and although it has been bitterly cold, what remains of the snow from the weekend glittered brightly in the light.


Anyone glimpsing me taking these must have thought I was barking - picture me, mid-work day, in uniform, crouched down in the car park trying to capture the sparkle...


Up close, it was as though a tube of multi-coloured glitter had been sprinkled over the ground... (was sooo wishing I had a decent macro lens!!)


I am revising my view that this is 'white stuff'!!!

Sx

6 comments:

  1. That last photo is stunning!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't care if people thought you were mad, those photos are beautiful.

    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. We've only had a dusting gone by morning : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots of the snow you captured the light perfectly. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW love your blog header so much. that is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love to read your thoughts.