Monday 6 January 2014

a good day for blue skies...

Today a couple of happy things happened! One, there was proper sunshine. With blue, blue sky...


Definitely makes you feel brighter, doesn't it?

And two, I have a probable completion date on my house! At last! With a bit of luck, in a couple of weeks I will be in my own little place and finally, start again properly. Hurrah.

The sunshine didn't last, of course, but the sunny feeling did, even as the rain clouds gathered again as I walked home.


Sx

4 comments:

  1. Great news about your house. As I haven't followed you for too long, I didn't realise that your current house wasn't your 'real' house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it a glorious morning, really perked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news Sandra, not long now xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love to read your thoughts.